During this unprecedented period, it’s never been more important to stay connected and secure. This is why Belden is launching a new learning series for medical, logistics and infrastructure operators, that highlights what’s happening in key security fields including TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking), cyber security, and particularly important right now: remote connectivity.
The Belden Coffee Break series is an open platform of informal, non-promotional, 30 minutes webinars, where each Wednesday Belden experts we will take you through a key theme.
The first in the series will take place on Wednesday, May 27, and will be followed by four further episodes on topical themes:
- IT/OT: Wednesday, May 27 – 10.00 AM CET
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN): Wednesday, June 3 – 10.00 AM CET
- Cyber Security: Wednesday, June 10 – 10.00 AM CET
- IIoT: Wednesday, June 17- 10.00 AM CET
- Single Pair Ethernet (SPE): Wednesday, June 24- 10.00 AM CET
You can register at http://ow.ly/bVH550zIOmb.