The UK’s leading construction show, London Build, is back at Olympia London on Nov 15th
and 16th, bigger and better than ever before! Join us for an unmissable two days of
incredible content, entertainment and networking, including the largest networking events
for Women and Diversity in construction!
Gain access to 500+ incredible speakers across 8 stages, CPD accredited workshops, 300+
exhibitors, live demos, Meet The Buyer, Government Hub, Architect’s Hub, entertainment,
DJs, networking parties, live music and much more!
Join the community and network with thousands of contractors, architects, developers,
house builders, civil engineers, government, suppliers and construction professionals.
Here’s a glimpse of the exciting features at this year’s event:
● More Entertainment & Networking Parties: The UK’s biggest Festival of Construction
puts on show-stopping entertainment, live music, DJs, networking parties, and many
more immersive experiences
● Brand new Megaproject Stage: For the first time, London Build will have an entire
stage dedicated to the biggest projects from around the world. Hear from industry
leaders at Laing O’Rourke, Mace, BAM UK, ISG, Balfour Beatty, Multiplex, Wates and
● Marketing & Skills Hub: This innovative feature focuses on marketing strategies,
skills and development and will provide attendees with valuable insights into
marketing their construction businesses and improving their skill sets.
● 350+ Exhibitors: Immerse yourself in the latest products, innovations and projects
across the industry
● Co-Working Lounge: Need to log into your emails, take a break or a place to recharge
your devices? The lounge is fully equipped with charging points and work stations
ensuring you stay connected and productive
● Architects Hub: This walkthrough gallery showcases some of the most innovative and
unique projects from across the country, with leading firms confirmed for 2023
including BAM Design, Genlser, Morris+Company and more.
● Government Hub: Meet government agencies to discover the latest projects and
tender opportunities. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover upcoming
regulatory frameworks and projects you can get involved with.
● London Build Food & Drinks Trail: Who doesn’t love free food and drink? Pop along
the delicious gourmet trail for samples from local restaurants and vendors.
forget to check out the ‘London Build Bar Crawl’, with two BRAND NEW bars for
2023, including a hidden speakeasy!
London Build is the perfect platform for anyone working across the UK’s Built Environment
to join a larger community, exchange ideas, and drive innovation in the UK’s construction
What are you waiting for? Register your free tickets and start planning your visit today:
15th Nov (Wed): 9.00am – 5.30pm
16th Nov (Thurs): 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: Olympia London – Grand Hall Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8UX