The Future Light Automation and Mass Reduction Summit will unite over 120 mass reduction and lightweighting specialists from leading automotive Manufacturers, OEMs, service companies and technology providers to:
- Gain an industry forecast of the automotive market, innovation occurring within the sector and how it is expected to evolve over the next 12 months to ensure your strategy is aligned to future possibilities
- Work through unique challenges by networking, sharing, discussing and collaborating with mass reduction, lightweighting, manufacturing
- CAE and materials specialist from leading OEM’s, academics, researchers an product suppliers that have successfully solved your problems
- Balance cost, efficiency, functionality, aesthetics, comfort, high performance & handling whilst meeting strict emissions standards
- Improve safety and crashworthiness of vehicles through innovative materials, design and testing
Please visit: www.futurelightautomotive.com/
Sensors & Instrumentation, the UK’s only dedicated exhibition for test, measurement and control, returns to Hall 1, NEC Birmingham on Tuesday 25 & Wednesday 26 September 2018.
The free-to-attend event provides the perfect platform for professionals from across the industry to source the latest products and solutions, as well as build vital new business connections.
PPMA SHOW 2018
The UK’s leading production line event is celebrating its 30th Anniversary. Taking place at the NEC, Birmingham from 25-27 September 2018, the exhibition showcases the latest processing and packaging machinery. Attended by thousands of manufacturers of food, pharmaceuticals and FMCG as well as contract packers and more. http://www.ppmashow.co.uk/
Maintec is the UK’s leading exhibition dedicated to maintenance, plant and asset management. In 2018, the event will feature two seminar theatres and 150+ exhibiting companies dedicated to help visitors improving 24/7 service delivery whilst maximising profits and minimising costs for their organisation.
What’s New in Electronics Live is the UK exhibition for everyone and everything electronics. With global exhibitors showing their products and services, 2 full seminar programmes including an Innovations Forum and Round Table debates on key industry topics this is an event not to miss – Register for FREE now – www.wnie.co.uk/live/register – plus FREE parking and wifi
GTMA serves as a supply chain led organisation for the high value manufacturing sectors of Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Rail and Energy industries. Our supply chain incorporates a wide range of engineering disciplines through its unique network of 13 engineering associations.
GTMA has adapted to the evolution of core technologies within the market today, such as additive manufacturing, the advancement of composite technology in Automotive and Aerospace and its robot-assisted incremental sheet forming process particularly suited to low volume and one-o manufacture developed primarily for the Automotive industry.
In the composite market we can demonstrate the advantages over metals in reducing weight, improving high specific strength and stiffness and increasing service life and overall design flexibility, through intelligent automation to improve the preform process.