Delta, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, announced today it will showcase a highly diversified spectrum of smart, energy-efficient products and solutions at Middle East Electricity 2018. This state-of-the-art portfolio is capable of facilitating significant energy savings in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications such as smart manufacturing and smart green buildings. Visitors will marvel over the advanced capabilities of Delta’s comprehensive platforms for smart factory monitoring as well as our next-generation 150kW DC Ultra Fast EV Charger, which is capable of charging 4 electric cars simultaneously.
Delta’s innovative, energy-efficient and complete portfolio of solutions at MEE 2018 will include:
- Industrial Automation Solutions: Delta’s Smart Factory Monitoring Solution features the DIACloud platform and data transmission devices (e.g. routers, Ethernet switches) for equipment data collection and analysis to achieve real-time monitoring of facility and production process. The DIAView SCADA System helps acquire detailed machine operation information and analysis to achieve live monitoring and management of all facilities, production lines and factories. Our Pump Solution allows full control of up to four pumps with hardware and dedicated software solutions. It enables open and closed loop control modes by pressure, temperature and constant level. It features multi-pump automatic master change and control, pump kick, pump reserve, twin-pump, firefighting regime, dry running protection and sleep mode. It is a perfect solution for the diverse applications in the water supply, wastewater, HVAC and agricultural industries.
- Building Automation Solutions: The Building Management Control System (BMCS) is a comprehensive platform to enable intelligent, and energy-efficient management of buildings and sub-systems including HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), lighting, surveillance, energy infrastructure and EV chargers. It is based on a IP-based integrated platform compatible with all open communication protocols such as BACnet, Modbus, EnOcean, LON, M-Bus, KNX, OPC, DALI to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Datacenter Solutions: In regards to uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, the modular 3 phase DPH 500 kVA which delivers maximum power capacity, 25% more power output compared to power factor 0.8 UPS systems; the 3 phase HPH 60 kVA UPS provides 99% ECO mode energy efficiency for increased Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings. Delta has also built a remarkable track record of supporting data centers and other applications in the Middle East and Africa with its UPS technology. Success stories include a major airline in Turkey and a leading telecom carrier in Saudi Arabia. Delta’s open networking product series, Agema, enable the next generation network for carriers and cloud services. Latest AG5648v1 Switch based on Broadcom StrataXGS® Tomahawk+ ASIC, is a high performance, high density platform with target application for Data Center Networks.
With embedded ONIE (Open Network Installation Environment), it’s ready to support the customer’s choice of modular extensible Network Operating Systems (NOS) benefiting users to achieve future proof SDN/NFV capable solutions, scalability, flexibility and cost reduction.
- Solar PV Inverters: By leveraging its core competence in high-efficiency power electronics, Delta offers an extensive line of highly efficient and reliable solar PV string inverters, currently supporting utility-scale, commercial, and residential installations in the Middle East and Africa. The new flagship of Delta’s solar PV inverter line boasts leading maximum efficiency of 98.8% and maximum power output of 88kVA. Its advanced silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductors allow the M88H to operate in 400-volt or 480-volt grids, which helps reduce costs in AC and DC cabling. The M88H offers customers a wide voltage input range for complex project conditions, thus providing a major advantage in reaching maximum yields. Two MPP trackers and a high maximum input voltage up to 1100V allow for extra flexibility in system design and superior performance in challenging conditions.
- EV Charging Solutions: Our portfolio at MEE 2018 also features the highly modular Ultra-Fast EV Charger with scalable power capacity up to 150kW which permits charging up to 100 km range in just 10 minutes and the capability to charge 4 EVs at the same time, all major benefits to enhance the competitiveness of charging point owners across the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region. A charging station in Rättvik, Sweden, supported by this cutting-edge EV charger, was recognized as the “Charging Station of the Year in Sweden 2016” (ELBIL Sverige).
- Telecom Power Solutions: Delta, as a leading provider of energy-saving solutions for the telecommunications industry, will also display its wide range of indoor and outdoor power systems, converters, inverters, DC generators, rectifiers, chargers, controllers at MEE 2018. One example is the DPR 3000E-48 series rectifier, which boasts leading conversion efficiency up to 98.0% and power density of 56.8W/in3. Visitors will also be able to experience Delta’s two new OutD range hybrid system solutions for EMEA and SA designed with a combination of AV+AC and of HEX+AV, thus, offering customers the opportunity to reduce operating and capital expenses.
- Power Electronics: Delta’s standard power supply units (PSU) offer customers world class technology and quality. This Includes CliQ and CliQ II DIN Rail Power Supply series, made to withstand harsh industrial environments with an excellent Power boost and the Chrome DIN Rail Power Supply series, which is designed for use in compact cabinets that are widely adopted in the home automation, machine and food & beverage industries. The PJ Open Frame Power Supply series, the newest PSU series from Delta, comes in the most widely used output voltages and power ratings from 15W to >150W.
Visitors are invited to visit Delta’s stand at Middle East Electricity 2018: Hall, 3 stand G10. The show
will be held from March 6 to 8 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.