16-17 October 2019
Stand L48, Ericsson Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Hitaltech’s new Conex-it rigid interconnect range introduces tens of thousands of connection permutations available off the shelf.
- The rigid range complements the specialist applications of Hitaltech flexible interconnect products.
- The new range makes production leaner and simpler, with rigid and flexible connectors available from a single source.
- The new range comes with the quality, availability and speed of delivery manufacturers have come to expect from Hitaltech.
- Custom pin lengths are available for any application.
- The new range will launch at the Engineering Design Show, the UK’s only event entirely dedicated to engineering, electronics and embedded design.
For more than 30 years, Hitaltech, the connecting technologies and enclosures specialist, has been the electronics manufacturing industry’s trusted source for flexible interconnect products, terminal blocks and enclosures.
Now, Hitaltech is expanding its Conex-it range to include a whole new range of rigid interconnect products, delivering even greater choice whilst maintaining the quality, availability and speed of delivery manufacturers traditionally associate with Hitaltech.
Best of both worlds
“Our clients need access to both rigid and flexible connectors,” explains Matt Hughes, Hitaltech sales manager, “If PCBs are stacked on top of one another or at right angles, a rigid system may often be the natural choice. However, for PCBs that are manufactured in panels and whose end applications can be a little more obscure, flexibility is often essential. By launching the rigid system, we’re enabling manufacturers to enjoy the best of both worlds with Hitaltech.”
One of the major advantages of the new product range is its breadth. “We’ve sourced the largest possible range,” says Matt. “There are tens of thousands of permutations available off the shelf so customers can be sure there’s always a rigid system to meet their requirements.”
“We want to make it easier for our clients to find all the connectors they need in one place,” explains Matt. “With the Conex-it rigid range, the clients who have relied on the quality, guaranteed availability and speed of delivery of our flexible connectors and enclosures for years can enjoy exactly the same from our rigid connectors.”
Even within the off the shelf range, customers can still customise the important elements, with customised pin lengths, special platings and insulators available for any application.
One stop shop
“Our clients still need the bespoke customisation available from our flexible interconnect solution,” he continues, “but rigid can be just as essential. Now, we’re able to offer both.
“Ultimately, it’s about protecting the relationships we’ve built with our customers. I think when they visit us at the Engineering Design Show, they’ll discover that the new Conex-it range gives them more reasons than ever to choose Hitaltech.”
Register for Engineering Design Show here.