The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the lives of consumers and businesses worldwide. For small businesses especially it is vital to adapt your marketing now to keep your business thriving during these trying times. Why not try some of these nine Covid-19 marketing tips.
1. Interact with the many people now accessing information through social media.
2. Make your company products and services ‘more findable’ through investment in website SEO.
3. Enhance awareness, drive more traffic to your website and improve key phrase search results on GOOGLE through regular targeted PR marketing.
4. Create more helpful and informative content (technical & application notes, articles, guides, videos) for people to access from your website.
5. Identify and run ePromotion campaigns with media partners who offer lead generation services in your key target markets.
6. Maintain top-of-mind awareness with your opt-in database contacts by creating and periodically mailing out informative and helpful newsletters.
7. Write and secure publication of technical articles addressing key issues that your product technologies and services help solve.
8. Approach target publication editors with the offer of an exclusive interview on a subject of interest to their readership / audience.
9. Enhance information available about interested potential customers to your website using web forensics tools and/or implementing more ‘calls to action’ offering informative sign-in downloads.
Need some assistance?
While numbers of marketing agencies specialise in scientific products, few possess the depth of technical and marketplace experience, marketing / business development expertise, extensive contact network or proactive drive of Primetek Solutions (Kingston, UK).
Formed in 1993, Primetek Solutions has worked with clients ranging from small businesses of less than 5 people to large multinational companies in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia.
Since our formation more than 90 per cent of all companies who have used our Marketing and Business Development services have been satisfied enough to use Primetek Solutions for subsequent projects.
Want to know more – then please contact Dr Bill Bradbury on [email protected] to arrange a confidential introductory discussion via TEAMS, SKYPE or even telephone.