The Tinytag range of data loggers includes rugged devices designed for monitoring in industrial, manufacturing, process and engineering applications. Compact, accurate and versatile, Tinytags help ensure that conditions can be measured, recorded, analysed and validated. Tinytag data loggers record:
- Relative humidity
- Single and three phase power usage
- Carbon dioxide
- Low voltage
- Count inputs
Loggers are set up, and recorded data displayed in the Tinytag Explorer software, an easy to use Windows program. Results from separate logging runs can be combined for comparison and analysis, and data can be exported into popular desktop packages for use in reports and spreadsheets etc.
A range of units is available to suit specific applications:
- Standalone, network enabled or wireless devices
- Dual channel loggers to simultaneously monitor two parameters e.g. temperature and RH
- Rugged, waterproof and dustproof units
- Units with displays showing current readings as well as recording data
- Fully submersible, high temperature loggers
- Range of accompanying thermistor probes, PT1000 very low temperature probes, and PT100 very high temperature probes
- Voltage, current and count input loggers for connection to third party sensors for specialist applications
Small, Tinytag USB data loggers are left to record as required, then data is downloaded to a PC via a USB cable for viewing in the Tinytag Explorer data logging software.
If the application requires remote data access, or has multiple monitoring points, Tinytag Radio and LAN data loggers are an effective solution. Data is collected automatically and sent via wireless communications or via an Ethernet connection for immediate access by any permitted user in a LAN, or remotely over the internet.
Tinytags are cost-effective with an established reputation for accuracy and reliability, and have been designed and manufactured in the UK by Gemini Data Loggers since 1992.
Gemini Data Loggers (UK) Ltd
T: +44 (0)1243 813000