Following last year’s successful return from the pandemic, it’s now full steam ahead for the spring edition of Railtex / Infrarail, the number one showcase for railway technology and infrastructure in the UK. Taking place from 10–12 May 2022 at Olympia London, the popular exhibition will once again bring the entire rail supply sector together, presenting the latest developments in sustainable and smart rail operations. Plenty of products and services, impressive on-track displays and a high-profile conference programme will help attendees to find, assess, and source the best suppliers and technical solutions for their specific railway needs.
More than just an exhibition
- On–Track display: Placed in the hall, one length of track will be used by exhibitors to display and demonstrate tools and equipment in an authentic rail setting.
- Strong conference programme with 40+ speakers: A comprehensive supporting programme, including insights from leading industry figures, keynote addresses and industry seminars centred on the latest developments in the industry, organised by the main show partner Railway Industry Association (RIA).
- CPD accredited programme: The sessions are all free to attend, and CPD certified.
- Matchmaking: Numerous networking opportunities, allowing exhibitors and attendees to foster new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Plant and Machinery exhibits: Exhibitors can bring and display larger plant and machinery products for railway works.
- RBD Eagle Lab, RIA SME Hub and Recruitment Wall
Railtex / Infrarail will take place from 10-12 May 2022 at Olympia London. Opening times are from 10 am to 5 pm on 10th & 11th May, and 10 am-4 pm on 12th May.
Visitors can now register in advance via the show website and benefit from FREE entry tickets
and fast-track admission to the event. Entry tickets are valid on all three days of the exhibition and
include free access to all conferences and associated events.
Find out more: www.railtex.co.uk